As a registered BAS agent, Belinda can also take care of preparation & lodgement of your BAS requirements.
• Recording of business financial transactions into software (i.e. MYOB, Quickbooks or Xero)
• Payment of accounts
• Preparation of invoices and receipts to debtors
• Payroll and maintaining employee records
• Bank reconciliations
• Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents
• Checking figures and reports for accuracy
• STP Compliance (Single Touch Payroll)
• BAS Reconciliation
• BAS Lodgement (Registered BAS Agent 25962271)
• Diary and email management
• Document formatting and typing
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
• Creating templates
• Implementing filing systems to suit your business needs
• Schedule/manage appointments
Ready to find out how we can help you?
This list is just a start of the ways that we can assist you! Whether you’ve spotted the areas you need help in, or you have other specific requirements, then please book in for a no-obligation 30 minute appointment.
Then we further discuss the various ways that Complete Admin & Bookkeeping can work with you to achieve the best results for you and your business.
Book an appointment
Belinda brings with her more than 25 years of experience in bookkeeping, office management & administrative support. She has completed a dual Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting, is a Member in Practice with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and is a Registered BAS agent (25962271).
If your admin list is out of control, your bookkeeping is a never-ending struggle, or you’re overwhelmed by your inbox & diary – please reach out.
Contact Belinda to book in your no-obligation 30 minute appointment.
Phone: 0439 325 514